IC-320 is the latest innovation in protective coatings. This coating provides superior U/V stability with excellent color and gloss retention. It is a very versatile coating solution with limitless possibilities. The IC-320 protective coating provides unrivalled performance and can be used for residential decks, walkways, patios, garage floors and basement floors – or commercial & industrial applications. When applied in combination with other products this floor coating creates a tough, durable, U/V stable topcoat. No matter what your needs, this flooring application will protect your surfaces for years to come.
IC320 is a 0 VOC, aliphatic coating designed as an abrasion resistant topcoat for polyurea and polyurethane systems or as a stand-alone product over properly prepared substrates. It is available in five standard colors (can be custom colored) and in three optional non-skid finishes for a wide range of flooring and decking applications. For applications requiring additional water resistance – such as pool linings direct to metal applications – IC320 is available in a super water-resistant grade.
- Solvent Free – Zero VOC, no flammability issues, minimal environment impact.
- Aliphatic – Excellent color and gloss retention.
- Fast Cure – High productivity.
- Waterproof – Excellent longevity in outdoor exposure.
- Food Safe – CFIA approved for floors/walls/ceilings in food processing facilities.