What is this Flooring Finish?
Colour Micas make resinous flooring glisten with natural crystalline beauty. These unique flakes are derived from a group of sheet silicate minerals, called mica, which include muscovite, phlogopite, biotite, clintonite and others. The mica family of minerals contain highly perfect basil cleavage. Through a highly technical manufacturing process, the distinctive hexagonal atom arrangement of the mica minerals is seperated into sheet-like pieces, seperated into natural color groups and broken down into standardized flakes sizes. These unique flakes provide a natural metallic luster that cannot be achieved with other engineered minerals.
Natural Colour Micas resinous flooring media is currently available in 6 unicolor-styles and two standard size ranges (Macro & Micro) that can be blended, mixed and matched to customize your floor and complement any décor.
Advantages of this Floor Covering:
- 100% colorfastness / UV stability
- Unique natural metallic luster
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Sound reducing ergonomics
- Two standardized size ranges
- Extraordinary resilience
- Customizable to complement any décor
- Lab tested resin system compatibility
- Unlimited custom-blending options