Why resinous flooring?
For areas that require a safe, clean, durable, and aesthetically appealing flooring solution, resinous flooring systems provide exceptional value and performance over pre-engineered floors. From hospitals and garage floors to school hallways and grocery stores, resinous flooring systems are continuing to gain popularity with architects and designers because of their unique ability to deliver seamless cleanliness, stain resistance, unrivaled durability, slip-free safety and endless design possibilities.
What are ColorFlakes?
ColorFlakes make resinous flooring as beautiful as it is practical and cost-effective. ColorFlakes, also commonly referred to as chips, flake or fleck, are composed of water-based resin materials, organic minerals, additives and various pigments. This unique product is integrally pigmented, brilliantly colored, random in shape, sized within a standardized range and custom blended with infinite possibilities to achieve optimal appearance and texture qualities with a resinous flooring or wall-coating system.
ColorFlakes resinous flooring media is available in over 150 solid color-styles and six standard sizes that can be blended, mixed and matched to customize your floor and compliment any décor.
- Durable: Resinous flooring systems provide superior chemical and abrasion resistance over pre-engineered floors.
- Decorative: Enhance your high-performance flooring environment by adding custom color and texture to compliment any décor
- Economical: Colorflakes resinous flooring systems provide a cost-effective alternative to pre-engineered floors.
- Safe: ColorFlakes resinous flooring media provides an orange-peel texture that increases the slip-resistance and safety.
- Clean: Resinous flooring systems are wax free and economical to upkeep with soap and water.
- Monolithic: Resinous flooring provides a seamless flow of wall to wall beauty that does not collect dirt, moisture or germs.
- Low Sound: Resinous flooring systems provide a seamless and flexible surface that deadens the noise of foot traffic and carts.
- Renewable: After years of use, efficiently revitalize your resinous flooring system by sanding the surface and applying a new topcoat.